Travel the Romans Road to Salvation In His Word
- God Says That None Are Good – “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” Romans 3:10 KJV
- God Says That All Are Sinners – “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23 KJV
- God Tells Us The Reason All Are Sinners – “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that have sinned: Romans 5:12 KJV
- God Tells Us The Results Of Sin – “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord ” Romans 6:23 KJV
- God Tells Us Of His Concern For Sinners – “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 KJV
- God’s Way Of Salvation Is Made Plain – “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10 KJV
The word “confess” means to agree with God that you are a sinner and that Jesus alone was your substitute in death on the cross.
To “believe in the thine heart” means to make a commitment of yourself to the living Christ as you hope for eternity.
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13 KJV
“Dear Lord, I am sorry for my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose for my sins. I want you to forgive me of all my sins and come into my heart and save me. I trust you NOW and my Saviour. Thank you, Lord for saving me today. Amen.”
Have you prayed to accept Christ? If not, then do it now, or pray a similar prayer from your heart to Christ.
Contact us we will be glad to speak you about it.